22 Dec MODEL SCJ1800
The SCJ1800 is a Selective Cellular Jammer composed of two complementing systems, the first, the SMJ1890 that provides the jamming capabilities. The second, the active cellular system that provides the ability to connect to the regular cellular network when jamming is in session.
The selectivity of this cellular jammer enables the system to block only cellular phones identified as threatening. This feature lengthens the device’s battery life, channeling high output power efficiently.
How does it operate: The user defines a list of “friendly cell phones”, called “white list” that will never be blocked. Consequently, when the jamming system is on in GSM/UMTS, our second system, the Active Cellular System (a ‘fake’ BTS) provides a ‘clear channel’ within the jamming bands. This allows the predefined ‘white list’ numbers to go through to the regular cellular network at the same time when jamming is conducted. In parallel, if there are cellular devices that will try to use the ‘fake BTS in order to conduct phone calls to the outside of the prison (to the regular cellular network), they will be automatically blocked by the BTS. This feature allows the user to communicate freely without the concern of being blocked by the selective jammer.
The system includes our top-of-the-line IMSI catcher, designed to detect the IMSIs and the IMEIs present and active in the designated area for both 2G and 3G Phones. This capability enables the device’s operators to identify possible threats.
The unit is lightweight and can be installed in a Pelican case.
The SCJ1800 is ideal for high-power identification and jamming. Its user can identify, monitor and log IMSI numbers active in a GSM network, and selectively jam only those that are unauthorized.
SYSTEM SPECIAL FEATURES
- By using relatively low RF output power, the system enables the coverage of large areas.
- A “white list” feature which distinguishes between authorized and unauthorized cell phones.
- Up to 5,000 cell phones on the “white list”
- Software Define Radio (SDR) enables great flexibility and future upgrades
- Easy-to-use management system
- Available for use with Omni-directional antenna or directional antenna
- Full list of cell phones in the covered area
- The user can easily detect all active IMSIs and IMEIs and block transmissions. Moreover, by composing a “white list” of numbers never to be blocked, the device automatically allows the white listed numbers to go through to the regular cellular network.
|BTS’s number||According to need|
|Remote Control||ON/OFF & MODE Via Fiber Optic|
|Antenna||External – Omni-Directional or High Gain Directional|
|Power Amplifier Protectors||Isolator. Full VSWR protector Over Heat – Thermal protector Over Current protector|
|TX PWR||47 dBm|
|Memory SDRAM||128 MB/Band|
Jamming Frequency Range
|Frequency Band||For illustration only:
GSM 824-894 MHz
GSM 890-915 MHz
DCS 1710-1785 MHz
PCS 1850-1910 MHz
GSM 865-894 MHz
GSM 935-960 MHz
DCS 1805-1880 MHz
PCS 1930-1990 MHz
|Air Interface Standards||GSM|
|Dimensions||254 x 160 x 240 mm|
Environment of operation
|Operating Temp||-10ºC – +55ºC|
|Humidity||5% – 90%|
*Specifications are subject to change without prior notice