DIRECTION FINDER – MODEL PH-DF-6000
Phantom’s PH-DF-6000 is a System that provides Direction finding for fixed and frequency hopping
signals, based on single DF sensor measurement that provides the direction of the transmitter/
The system includes a multi-channel DF bearing processor and display unit, in conjunction
with an appropriate DF capability based on our digital receiver.
The PH-DF-6000 is a professional-quality unit that is compact, rugged, and easy to operate.
The unit interfaces with the host receiver via it’s I/Q digital outputs.
A Single system covers full band: 20 to 6,000 MHz.
• Compact antenna – Interchangeable depending on platform and frequency requirements.
• Full coverage from HF to V/UHF to deal with all targets
• Stand-alone configuration or integrated in larger EW system
• High DF accuracy
• Wide range of DF antennas for fixed and tactical applications
• DF Receiving system based on high performance SDR
• Bearing accuracy – 2ᵒ RMS
• High Receiver Sensitivity
• DF antennas connected to a self-contained DF receiver.